Achieving The Perfect Tan
What should I do before I come for my appointment?
- Carry out any shaving or waxing at least 24 hours prior to your appointment
- Don’t use any perfume, deodorant or body creams on the day of your tanning
- Don’t wear any make up on the day of your tanning
- Ex-foliate at least 24 hours prior to your tan to create a clean smooth surface which is perfect for tanning
What should I wear?
- You will be provided with a disposable pair of pants, a hair net and stick on shoes for during your tan but if you would like to wear your own underwear we recommend dark pants or swimwear
- Dark, loose clothing and open shoes are advised for putting on after your tan and travelling home in, and although the tan will wash out it may stain lighter coloured garments
What do I need to do after my tan?
- Leave to develop for at least 6 – 7 hours or overnight if possible
- Avoid spraying perfumes directly on to the skin
- Moisturize daily to prolong the life of your tan
- If you come into contact with salt water or chlorine your tan may not last as long
Can I have a tan if I have a skin disorder?
- In some cases yes you can have a tan but it is advised to consult your doctor
I have diabetes and asthma, can I have a tan?
- In some cases yes you can tan but it is advised to consult your doctor
Can I have a tan if I am pregnant?
- it is advisable to consult your doctor first
Will my spray tan protect me from sunburn?
- No! you need to wear sun protection if exposed to the sun